Do you see a trend here? Yes, that's the new boy in town.
And here's the most recent conversation we've had on this while we were looking through her 1st Grade yearbook I put together for her class:
"Mommy, I love Brendan There's no one else like Brendan.... " (she sighs)
A couple pages and many sighs later:
"And Brendan, I gotta say, I love him!"
I can't stop myself from giggling. She gets annoyed.
" You don't know what's like."
To be in love she meant? Hahaha, yeah of course I don't, right?. Oh B...
Note that all the while, she comes home saying she loves wrestling with Ian and Ian tells his mom about playing Cops and Robbers with her. Oh, B... 2!
So far I've been luck, she's been falling for the good boys. May that trend continue. Will it last through Summer while school is out? My guess is... not! Next!
And here's the most recent conversation we've had on this while we were looking through her 1st Grade yearbook I put together for her class:
"Mommy, I love Brendan There's no one else like Brendan.... " (she sighs)
A couple pages and many sighs later:
"And Brendan, I gotta say, I love him!"
I can't stop myself from giggling. She gets annoyed.
" You don't know what's like."
To be in love she meant? Hahaha, yeah of course I don't, right?. Oh B...
Note that all the while, she comes home saying she loves wrestling with Ian and Ian tells his mom about playing Cops and Robbers with her. Oh, B... 2!
So far I've been luck, she's been falling for the good boys. May that trend continue. Will it last through Summer while school is out? My guess is... not! Next!

No comments:
Post a Comment