Monday, June 09, 2014
Claudia is Cancer Free!!!!
When I read the update of Claudia's mom on Claudia's Clause Facebook page last Saturday, I could not stop the tears.
I could not believe, Claudia is cancer free!!! This came not without a cost, Claudia is no longer registered as terminally ill, but she's registered as blind. Chemotherapy fights cancer, but, at the same time, is a poison for your body. Still, after having heard around 3 years ago that your daughter has about 2 weeks to live and hear 3 years later that she is cancer free makes it all worth while.
It is a miracle, a miracle of the medical science coupled with a lot of faith and the love of this mom that never gave up on Claudia.
I am overflowing with joy, so very happy for this family that went through so much and for us moms that want to believe that our kids are invincible. Maybe they are indeed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment