It becomes more and more interesting to read what she writes, to know what she thinks and what she thinks about me. And why not: to see through her drawings and read through her notes and cards of her love for me, even though she still doesn't think that I love her a whole lot more! To the moon and back...
This year was no different.
I learned she thought I am smart because I figured out her Summer camps.Yes, that is true, it's almost a science given that she is doing so many different things (to be honest with you, I wish I could do them myself!) ! She did see my excel grid and must have thought I was a smart Scientist, like her. I learned she actually realizes where I work and she thinks I'm great at it, which I was surprised she knew. She remembered our fun runs together and when we ordered pizzas! Finally, she says I like her because she's beautiful, cute and she does nice things for me. There, she has no clue.
No clue that my love for her is unconditional, infinite and not tied to one or two simple reasons. I love her for a lot of reasons that I could be listing forever and have done so in many other posts. But deep down, I love her because she exists and is part of me, of my body, of my heart and of my soul...And forever will be this way, my Lolinha. Love you to the moon and back, to the infinity and back.






No comments:
Post a Comment