In my ever complicated quest to find awesome Summer camps for Miss B while trying to synch up with her friends' camps, I told Miss B that I had found indeed an awesome Summer camp for her to go to: a week of musical theater!
She was already very interested. Then I told her that the musical they would perform would be Frozen! I knew she was going to go crazy about it. I love cartoons and I loved Frozen but I can't really explain why this cartoon is the biggest Disney hit of all times! B sings Let it Go all day long. She has memorized all the songs and some parts of the movie she's watched at least 5 times in less than 15 days! Then we make it to Target and you hear other kids singing songs from Frozen too! You can hardly find any licensed merchandise either. It's a Frozen Fever!
No wonder she screamed of excitement when she heard about the Frozen performance. And then immediately said: "I want to be Elsa, I want to be Elsa!"
I readily explained to her that there was no guarantee which part she was going to get and that there would be at least two Elsas (child/grown up). She pondered and said: "Well, I wish I could be both Elsas this way I could be on stage all the time."
OMG, I stopped... Whose kid is this anyway? A little actress in the making? Drama skills I do know for a long time now that she possesses! Will see...

No comments:
Post a Comment