Sunday, May 06, 2012

Memory Lane




This past week was May 4th - the Jedi Day. May the 4th be with you! One of my favorite memories from my childhood was going on a field trip with my school to watch Star Wars at a Navy base. I think I was around 6.

Thinking back how far back I can remember, I came up with memories from my big 5th birthday bash, I could also remember my Indian friend in 1st grade, I can still smell the playdough smell from my kindergarten. I can remember the house I was born in and the first time I tied a bow. 

Bianca can remember her friend Juju from Charlotte (she left there when she was 2.5!), She even remembers she had an outside kitcher in her house! She remember we lived in a white house in there.Amazingly, she even remembered my mom's floor when it had been a year since last time we were there. 

I hope that as we build our fun routines together (movies on Sunday afternoon etc), do different and fun things together she can look back when she becomes an adult and have sweet memories of the tastes, sounds and happenings of her childhood!

No comments: