Sunday, April 05, 2015

Easter

Miss B is eight and I know it won't be too long before she stops believing in Easter Bunny and the likes. 

For this reason, I celebrated last Christmas as if it was our last and although I did not have any grand plans for Easter, this Easter turned out to be a very special one. 

We were given the opportunity and could take Hoppers home for the Easter weekend. Hoppers is the bunny girl that belongs to her Math teacher's class: Ms. Slay. I could not believe our luck when she offered Hoppers especially for this weekend. 




B had lots of fun with Hoppers. She got to hug, kiss and laugh at her crazy stunts and Hoppers got to like us too. 






However, nothing was as special as hearing her tell me full of glee all about the Easter Bunny this morning: "Mamaya, the Easter Bunny has been here the entire time. It's Hoppers!" 



No comments: