Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The "Who to Marry" Experiment

I  came across the following post on Facebook and found it so adorable that decided to replicate the same interview with Miss B. 

I did not rehearse the questions and just told her that there was no right or wrong answer. The result clearly indicates what I already knew: that she is a born romantic. 

It was actually surprising how well she answered the questions! I guess I was expecting some wilder answers based upon what I read. Instead, her answers were very direct and logical. 

My favorite parts were her answer to the question on what would she do if her date went wrong  (more power to her!) and also how you know who to marry. Two sides of my kid that is a helplessly romantic but also resilient and self-assured! 

Here's her full interview: 

2 comments:

Inutilidades said...

Promete...

Inutilidades said...

Essa menina promete!Adorei!